Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scavenger hunt!

I was tagged by my friend in her blog, and so here I am with all my picture answers. I tag....Jo! Happy hunting!


Instructions:
Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.

Your age at your next birthday..did you really think I would make this easy?

Favorite place I would like to travel to

My favorite place

Favorite Food

Favorite Pet

Favorite Color Combination

Favorite Piece of Clothing

Favorite Movie

Town I live In

First Job

Dream Job

Bad Habit

Worst Fear

Something you would like to do before you die


1 comment:

Jo said...

What a fun tag! I just posted mine, though I didn't follow the instructions very well. Now I'm off to have some Irish Cream coffee because I'm falling asleep. Miss you!